Dishwasher - SaddleRidge Restaurant - Winter Seasonal - Beaver Creek Resort
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Saddleridge Dishwasher is responsible for the safe operation of dishwashing equipment; adheres to safety and sanitation standards. Keeps the kitchen clean and well organized, ensures all policies and procedures are followed; will be required to follow all company safety guidelines and use personal protective equipment when working. Other duties as assigned.
- 18 years or older - required
- Able to work holidays and weekends - required
- Able to work up to 10 hour shifts in a hot kitchen environment - required
- Able to commit to the full 2017 -2018 winter season - required
- Able to lift 50 lbs - required
- Practice good personal hygiene - required
Whats in it for you? Benefits include:
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Excellent training and professional development
We’re looking for team members whose legendary attention to detail and commitment to phenomenal service comes naturally. Pursue a lifestyle that will elevate your expectation of what work can look like. Nothing is too big or too small for the staff to bravely pursue and elevate the expectations of the guest. Do you possess a calling for delivering world-class events and amenities? Then Beaver Creek is for you.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 157666