Make a Difference
Enhance the life of a senior in your community through non-medical companionship and home-helper services. Build lasting relationships, while helping seniors remain safe and independent in their own homes.
Come be a part of our team today!
We are looking for caring and compassionate Certified Home Health Aides (CHHA's) to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community.
Requirements to be a CHHA at Home Instead Senior Care:
· Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
· Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
· Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
· Possess a valid driver's license and valid auto insurance
· Must be legally authorized to work
CHHA's will be responsible for providing both personal care (assisting with bathing, dressing, toileting, incontinence, ambulation and transferring) as well as homemaking care (medication reminders, meal preparation, light housekeeping and light laundry). Must have a current and active NJ Certified Home Health Aide License.
Current Job Openings:
Monday through Friday - 4 hours a day minimum
Weekends - Full days
· Above average starting pay
· Sign-on Bonus
· Paid orientation and training
· Flexible schedule including day, evening, night, and weekend hours
· Paid-time off
· Certified Home Health Aide training and tuition assistance
· Performance-based pay increases
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and bonus opportunities.  Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at www.homeinstead.com/357.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.