Home Care Consultant/MarketingHome Instead Senior Care is looking for a Home Care Consultant to work the Granbury, Cleburne, Burleson area.  The business office is located in Granbury,Texas.
The Home Care Consultant is responsible for ensuring achievement of revenue objectives for the assigned territory. Revenue is to be generated from a variety of Sales and Marketing duties, include researching and pursing new referral sources and enhancing and maintaining relationships with existing referral sources. This position is responsible for reporting results in moving relationships forward to Manager on a weekly basis, discussing successes and opportunities, and demonstrating documented progress in inquiry production in Sales/Marketing/Networking.  Competitive compensation, bonus structure and company car.
- Responsible for researching and developing client relationships and producing referrals performs all phases of sales process, including preparation and documentation of cold calls, follow-up calls, diagnosis of referral source and client needs, recommendation of appropriate Home Instead services and additional community resource, maintaining and nurturing existing referral accounts, including follow-up, as necessary.
- Achieve inquiry generation objectives for assigned territory with the primary goal of bringing in new business to increase overall marker share. Target accounts include, but are not limited to, hospitals, physicians, home health agencies, assisted living facilities, nursing homes, senior centers, hospice, funeral  homes, etc.
- Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls presentations closed sales and follow up activities within the assigned territory, including the use of software to maintain accurate records to maximize territory potential.
- Develop a database of qualified leads from referrals through face-to-face cold calling on referral providers, email, telephone and web.
- Conduct Service Inquiries and Care Consultations as needed following the consultative sales process.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
- Participate in and contribute to the development of educational programs offered to clients,prospects, and co-workers.
- College degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- Related business or sales experience (consultive sales a plus)
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Must possess a valid driver's license
- Must be able to work in the field, and insurable
- Must demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to listen effectively
- Must have ability to work independently, maintain confidentiality of information and meet deadlines
- Must demonstrate discretion, integrity and fair-mindedness consistent with the company standards, practices, policies and procedures
- Must have the ability to organize and prioritize daily, monthly, quarterly, and yearly work
- Must have the ability to establish good working relationships with office colleagues, the franchise owner, clients and the community
- Must present a professional appearance and demeanor
- Must have the ability to operate office equipment
- Must have computer skills and be proficient in Word and Excel
- Must be able to work evenings or weekends as required
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Browse similar jobs (1)
Full-time, Part-timeWeatherford, Texas 76087