Automotive Lot Attendant
1009 Bethlehem Pike, Montgomeryville, PA 18936
AUTOMOTIVE LOT ATTENDANT
Competitive Hourly Pay - Full -Time
Good Driving Record Required
Apply Online Today!
Montgomeryville Auto Complex is seeking a Lot Attendant for our busy dealership. This full-time position pays an hourly wage. If you are energetic and have a passion for providing excellent customer service, apply online today.
Lot Attendant - Job Description:
The Lot Attendant is responsible for the appearance of the dealership lots and vehicles. Duties include moving vehicles from one location to another, ensuring the lot is organized according to established procedures, and general upkeep of the parking lots.
Lot Attendant - Job Responsibilities:
- Checking in new inventory and checking for damage
- Parking cars correctly and straight
- Keeping sales customer parking area clear of all inventory vehicles at all times
- Fueling vehicles
- Organizing vehicles in lot
- Must be flexible with work schedule
- Responsible for helping managers with whatever they need such as running errands for company or doing dealer trades
Lot Attendant - Requirements:
- Must have clean driving record
- Valid driver's license
- Be able to drive manual and automatic transmission vehicles
Lot Attendant - Job Benefits:
- Health Benefits
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- No work on Sundays
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All applicants must be able to demonstrate the ability to pass
pre-employment testing to include background checks,
MVR, and drug screen.
Browse similar jobs (185)
Willow Grove, Pennsylvania 19090