Home Health Aide (HHA)
We are currently taking applications for CNA/HHA in the Berkley area
Some positions do require a reliable vehicle and current drivers license
Must be very reliable, caring and respectful
18 years of age, picture ID and proof of social security verification
Ability to read, write and speak English, with good communication skills
Must pass background check
Prefer someone who can cook and do light housekeeping
Specifically looking for Russian speaking caregivers
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax your resume to Cindy at 415.837.3204
Apply online at sanfrancisco.comforcare.com
- Valid Driver’s License
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
- Change bed linens, wash and iron patients' laundry
- Plan, purchase, prepare, or serve meals
- Perform a variety of duties as requested by client
- Eighteen years of age or older.
- Visual and hearing capacities functioning at a level sufficient enough to provide for the supervisory and physical care needs of clients.
- One or more of the following criteria: One year minimum of continuous experience as a Home Health Aide or Nurse Aide in a health care environment; Completion of a State (or similarly accredited) Home Health Aide or Nurse Aide training program; Completion of one year of classroom and clinical training from an accredited nursing program, medical assistance program, or other applicable direct care training program.