To serve food, drinks, and to accommodate guests' needs in a courteous and timely manner following Panera’s roles and expectations.
Specific Functions and Duties:
- Prepares and delivers food and drinks to guests and meets or exceeds guests expectations
- Greet guests, answers questions, and makes suggestions regarding food, drinks and service.
- Interacts verbally with all guests creating a friendly and upbeat atmosphere
- Committed to continuous learning and always striving to better
- Takes pride in all aspects of their work, whether making sandwiches, brewing coffees, running the register, baking or cleaning the floors.
- Hears and senses customer’s needs and keeps their manager and fellow team members informed on an ongoing basis.
- Give and gets respect – always willing to play their part in making the bakery-café a warm and welcoming place
- Recognizes how critical cleanliness and safety are to the quality of the product and the health of the business.
- Takes his/her craft seriously and does everything necessary to create and/or serve quality bread and baked goods that make our customers crave more.
- Ability to wipe down table tops and counters, pick up debris off of the floor, sweep the floor and/or any other cleaning duties required of the position.
- Ability to place plates, utensils, pans and cases on both high and low shelves.
- Capable of using knives, slicing equipment and other food preparation equipment
- Reading, writing, basic math and verbal communication skills required.
- Mobility required during the entire shift.
- Transports boxes and cases up to 30 pounds
- Must be able to stand and exert fast-paced mobility for up to four (4) hours in length.
- Must have good sense of balance, be able to bend and kneel.
- Have the ability to lift items frequently weighing up to 30 pounds.