Our Panera cafes are upscale, friendly cafes which feature freshly baked breads and pastries. We serve made-to-order soups, salads and sandwiches as well as specialty espresso beverages.
No Fryers and No Late Nights. We’re known for our artisan breads, quality soups, salads and sandwiches — resulting in a grease- and alcohol-free environment for our associates. As a supervisor, this means no late nights — but we do hope you’re a morning person.
Supervisors at our growing cafes supervise up to 40 staff members to ensure a top quality service experience for our guests.
- As a shift supervisor at Panera Bread you would be responsible for providing outstanding leadership to your team.
- You should be passionate about the industry, inspiring others, coaching, counseling, creating a profitable environment, and delivering an exceptional customer experience.
- Our supervisors must maintain high standards of restaurant cleanliness, sanitation, food quality, and facility management. At Panera Bread, warmth is our business. It's what we do best. We look for like-minded individuals who are ready to surround themselves with fresh food and great people.
- We are looking for experienced restaurant professionals with a steady, stable employment track record, an attention to detail, and outstanding interpersonal skills. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a rapidly growing concept.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Restaurant management combines strategic planning, shift organization and day-to-day management activities. At Panera Bread, restaurant management is fast-paced, highly demanding and very rewarding. Typical work activities for a supervisor:
- Taking responsibility for the business performance of the restaurant
- Coordinating the entire operation of the restaurant during scheduled shifts
- Greeting customers and doing table visits to ensure customer satisfaction
- Recruiting, training and motivating staff
- At least 1-2 years restaurant management experience
- A degree in Hospitality or Hotel/Restaurant Management is a preferred
- Serve Safe Food and Serve Safe Alcohol Certifications also a plus
- Must have the “Run it Like you Own It Mentality”
- Competitive salary
- Meal Discounts
- Benefits available
- Development opportunities
Must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility for up to eight (8) hours in length. Must have the ability to lift pots, pans, glassware, boxes, etc. up to 50 pounds in weight. Must be able to read and write to facilitate communication. Must possess finger and hand dexterity for using small tools and equipment.
The associate is responsible for performing the essential responsibilities of this position with or without reasonable accommodation. The associate should notify PAN American Group of any reasonable accommodation requests and may need to provide supporting medical documentation. This job description may not list all duties for this position and the associate in this position may be required to perform other duties to meet business needs. PAN American Group LLC, reserves the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment, and either the associate or PAN American Group, LLC may terminate employment at any time.
Browse similar jobs (113)
Full-time6315 33rd Ave NE
Marysville, Washington 98271
Full-time, Part-timeEverett, Washington 98201
Full-time, Part-time1262 F State Avenue
Marysville, Washington 98270