Off-premise delivery of food orders to catering Guests in a courteous, helpful and prompt manner. Responsible for order fulfillment and delivering orders and communicating with the To-Go Lead and Specialists to provide quality products and quick delivery that exceeds our Guests' expectations. Process Guest orders to ensure that all items are prepared accurately and in a timely manner. The driver is also a brand ambassador and therefore has to demonstrate the brand mission of Pleasing People at all times.
Every certified Delivery Driver must:
- Must be able to read and communicate in English clearly and effectively.
- Must be able to bend at the waist and lift items up to 50 pounds to waist level.
- Must demonstrate enthusiasm and commitment to Guest satisfaction.
- Must be able to move items up to 30 pounds for distances of up to 25 feet.
- Must have valid driver's license and clean driving record.
- Must have knowledge of the delivery area.
- Must have the ability to use a cell phone and interact with its features (i.e. maps, calling, texting, etc.)
- Previous restaurant and/or delivery experience is preferred.