Field Marketing Manager
This position will implement and coordinate all marketing strategies for the designated restaurant locations. Work directly with General Managers and Area Directors to implement local and national marketing projects to drive sales and create brand recognition on a local store level.
• Builds strong and effective relationships with managers, area directors and TRC corporate personnel.
• Support the Quarterly and Annual Business Planning process for designated locations including planning local store marketing activities.
• Manage LSM projects including creating project briefs, partnering with internal and external creative partners and managing the project or program from concept to implementation to post analysis.
• Manage and source all third party resources that support your area including but not limited to creative agencies, PR firms, print vendors, etc.
• Ensure national marketing programs are properly implemented in assigned restaurants, act as representative to restaurant to provide additional communication or follow-up regarding national programs.
• Coordinate traffic of materials and media (Radio, TV, Print, etc.) to support limited time offers and other national and local promotions.
• Manage all collateral needs for the restaurants including menus. Collaborate with food and beverage, IT and operations as necessary.
• Manage restaurant social media coordinators who oversee social media sites, create engaging posts and content to drive fan base, consumer engagement and ultimately results.
• Maintain all consumer facing channels with location and hours details. Maximize complimentary postings including photography where available.
• Evaluate and execute paid media buys where appropriate.
• Coordinate marketing efforts of new store openings (or remodels); maximize market introductions with consistent brand quality. Assist to fulfill opening marketing collateral order and coordinate vendors.
• Educate operation teams on marketing best practices and proper local restaurant marketing procedures. Work with training team to ensure all marketing programs are documented and rolled out to locations using TRC best practices
• Manage budget, expenses and invoicing for your restaurants. Develop and provide analysis related to sales and field marketing efforts.
• Other duties as assigned to include, but not limited to, project lead on assigned national programs or projects
Skills and Requirements:
• Bachelor's degree in marketing or a related field required.
• Minimum 3-5 years in a field marketing role, or comparable marketing/promotion experience required.
• Restaurant casual or fine dining experience required.
• Excellent communication (written and oral), organization and problem solving skills.
• Strong ability to build relationships, effectively communicate and positively influence managers and other key constituents.
• Demonstrated track record for flexibility and urgency in prioritizing and organizing projects.
• Possesses a high degree of drive with a proven track record of achieving results. Must work well under pressure with an ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook programs.
• Must be willing to travel up to 25%.
• This position will work with two Area Directors that have restaurants located in Boston, surrounding suburbs, and additional markets as assigned.
Browse similar jobs (907)
East Somerville, Massachusetts 02143
Boston, Massachusetts 02116