Cashier (BWW) - BWW-Shrewsbury-3694, MA (Shrewsbury, MA)
Buffalo Wild Wings Grill & Bar® is one of the fastest growing restaurant concepts in North America. Our restaurants offer a full service sports bar where you can bring the entire family to have a fun and exciting time watching your favorite team, playing trivia and enjoying great food. Our menu features our famous wings with your choice of our signature sauces, seasonings, and up to 30 beers on tap.
JK&T Wings, Inc. is an independent franchisee of Buffalo Wild Wings with over 42 restaurants located in Michigan, Massachusetts and Louisiana. With our size and growth, we’re able to offer you a stable environment in which to develop your career. Many of our leaders have grown from hourly team members to salaried Restaurant Manager roles and beyond. In addition, we’re able to offer you a state of the art training program and the opportunity to take advantage of great benefits.
If you enjoy working in a fun, high-energy environment in a growing company where the game is always on, we invite you to bring your enthusiasm and passion to our team.
HOST / HOSTESS / CASHIER / GREETER
Graciously greets Guests with big “hello’s” upon arrival and provides information about our methods of service. Maintains the restaurant’s seating chart and availability of tables. Greeter assists Guests by anticipating and answering Guest questions about the order and service processes. The Greeter also assists by identifying Guests eligible for alcohol service, providing back up to other front of the house positions, and by acknowledging Guests as they enter and depart the restaurant. Blazin’ Service should be provided in a manner that promotes an atmosphere where the Guests will feel compelled to return to Buffalo Wild Wings. Also engages in the position of Cashier. The Cashier position will be cross- trained to other position with in the restaurant.
- Complies with all portion sizes, quality standards, department rules, policies and procedures.
- Adheres to all Buffalo Standards of Excellence for the Greeter Station (Hospitality Specialist).
- Provides Blazin’ Service that meets or exceeds Guest expectations.
- The ability to operate a “wait” when the restaurant is at capacity
- Communicate with and assist Front of the House team members.
- Serves as an Ambassador for Buffalo Wild Wings.
- Effectively serves the needs of the Guests and ensures that Guest needs are met and exceeded.
- Maintains cleanliness of the entrance area, floors, windows, door glass, outside ashtrays, ect.
- Maintains a clean and sanitary work station, using “clean as you go” practices.
- Follows opening and closing checklists when working station.
- Successfully completes training program and attains station certification.
- Serves as an active team member and communicates with the entire team.
Preferably a minimum of 1 year in a service position within the restaurant business. Must be able to speak clearly, understand and listen attentively to customers, supervisors, and team members. Must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility for a period of up to four (4) hours in length. Must possess basic math skills and have the ability to handle money accurately. Should have basic knowledge of the functions of POS system. Must be service and team oriented and have patience to deliver Blazin’ Service to customers.
This Job Description is not all encompassing. Ask your manager concerning added duties and description.
Salary and Compensation
Buffalo Wild Wings jobs exist in part-time and full-time capacities. Experience may lead to promotion to management positions or other career opportunities within.
In addition to base pay, Buffalo Wild Wings workers may qualify for job benefits. Eligible workers receive discounts on food, access to healthcare options and life insurance and 401(k) retirement plans. Due to the nature of the job, Buffalo Wild Wings team members must typically be available during our peak seasons which include working Holidays, major sporting events, and weekends.
BW3, BDubs, BuffaloWildWings, Bar, Casual Dining, Front of House, FOH, Ft, pt, , full-time, part-time, full & part time,, hiring, now hiring, hourly, team member, Cashier, Guest Service, Customer Service, Food Cashier, Register, Till, Cashiers, Host, Hostess, Host Staff, Front Desk, Greeter, Receptionist, Reservationist, Hostesses, Hosts
JK&T Wings, Inc. is a franchisee of Buffalo Wild Wings, Inc. and an Equal Opportunity Employer.