• Reports to Marketing Director
• Coordinate the management and execution of all catering and delivery orders
• Confirm and prioritize catering orders to ensure that all items are prepared accurately and on a timely basis
• Prepare catering orders with required serving, dining utensils and condiments
• Deliver catering orders in a timely manner
• Coordinate routes and schedule for multiple deliveries
• Demonstrate excellent guest service
• Return catering delivery equipment and supplies to correct place upon completed delivery (IE: TMS Bags, delivery carts, excess condiments)
• Assist in cleaning of catering delivery equipment
• Work closely with operations and kitchen staff to ensure the Restaurant has all food and paper goods needed to prepare upcoming catering orders.
• Continually evaluate all catering guest service. Create a culture of continuous improvement and communicate operational improvement ideas to Operator.
• Identify catering opportunities and following up on opportunities through phone calls and visits to potential catering guests.
• Make the sale and secure the agreement with catering guests.
• Ensure Team Members are delivering a “REMARK”able pick up and/or delivery guest experiences.
• Follow up with guests for feedback and to inquire about their recent experience.
• Call guests who have previously placed catering orders at the Restaurant and tell them how much your Restaurant appreciates their business.
• Create and manage a database of catering guests.
* Must have a Valid Florida Drivers License and clean driving record.
* Must be hard-working, team-oriented, friendly, honest, dependable and have great guest service skills.
* Must have flexible availability, scheduled or unscheduled, which will include nights, and as last-minute orders arise within reason. Availability to work on weekends (Friday-Saturday) Closed Sundays
* Excellent organizational and time management skills
* Ability to carry totes/TMS Bags (approximately 10- 40 lbs.) filled with catering food trays and gallon beverages.
* The team member is frequently required to bend over, twist, reach above shoulder level, crouch or stoop, kneel, repetitively use feet, and use head and neck in a twisting or static motion and to look up and/or down, and lift and/or move up to 40 pounds