Customer Service Representative
Monday to Friday - 8 AM to 3 PM
2400 W. 29th St., Suite 100, Greeley, CO 80631
Active Listener. Problem Solver. Caring Nature. Its what connects us and wed like to connect with you too! We are looking for you to help us deliver exceptional customer experiences as a Customer Service Representative with TTEC.
We help global brands provide a great experience to their customers, build customer loyalty, and grow their business. We were founded on one guiding principle: customer experiences that are simple, inspired, and more human deliver lasting value for everyone. Your role brings that principle to life.
Life at TTEC:
As a global company, were always on. When one of us is going to bed, a coworker half-way around the world has already had their coffee (or tea) and is ready to grab the baton and run with it. We work at a fast pace around here and were not one for keeping the status quo. But just because were busy, it doesnt mean we dont know how to have fun. Were passionate about throwing company events that bring us together to laugh and celebrate each others achievements. Were also big on taking time out for professional development and giving back. So, if youre looking for a work-life full of purpose, passion and career potential, keep reading
As a TTEC Customer Experience Champion, Youll Enjoy:
- $13 per hour guaranteed plus bonuses
- Fun, talented and witty teammates
- Knowledgeable, encouraging, and present leadership
- Family-friendly environment
- Free-spirited, theme-based employee events
- Career-growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
- And yes all the competitive pay and benefits youd expect
You take a problem and turn it into a solution. Delivering amazing experiences brings a smile to your face and you find it very rewarding. You'll use your get it done, high-energy, professional approach to answer in-bound calls (and emails) from customers. Youll help people every single day by taking calls, actively listening to understand customers needs, and answering questions.
On a typical day, youll:
- Accept inbound calls from customers
- Effectively resolve issues or concerns
- Gather information from the customer to make appropriate recommendations for new products and services
- Deliver amazing customer service
Being bold, passionate and real. Its what connects us here at TTEC. Does the following describe you as well?
- Computer savvy
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Competency using MS Windows
- 6 months of customer service experience (preferred)
We encourage you to call us at 970-347-2905 or apply online today:
- Click on the Apply Now button.
- Youve applied, now what? After successfully completing the online application, please make your communication lines are open and regularly check your email for instructions.
- Thank you for applying it's time to share this opportunity with your network and experience the happiness of working with friends (besides us, of course).
customer care, customer service, csr, customer service rep, customer service representative, customer service jobs, customer service careers, sales, sales rep, sales representative, call center, contact center, call support, associate, agent, inbound, outbound, claims, reception, clerk, insurance, collector, receptionist, secretary, great companies to work for, retail, hospitality, restaurant, list of jobs, find job, classified jobs, job career, careers, hourly, job openings, hot jobs, new job, job employment, job fair, career opportunities, best jobs, field, jobs, job, veteran jobs, veteran job, military spouses, active, reserve, national guard, civilian, civilian job, vet, vet jobs, greeley, greeley jobs, greeley job, Jobs in greeley, jobs in colorado, jobs in USA, nexxt, LI-DNP, ZR, #Nexxt
As a condition of employment, TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check, and, depending on the location and client program, to successfully pass a drug screening. TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Minimum Age
- 16+ years old