We have a full-time/part-time opening for a Live-In Caregiver.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
Wage: 120 per day
BrightStar Pittsburgh is growing! Join Our Team!
BrightStar is experiencing rapid growth in homecare market in Allegheny, Beaver, Butler and Washington Counties -- through BrightStar's unparalleled service to seniors and all categories of Medicaid waiver clients.
We empower our team to live by our values and provide compassionate care and service; anytime, anywhere. MUST HAVE ONE YEAR EXPERIENCE.
BrightStar is currently seeking to hire Caregivers and Live-in Caregivers to staff cases all around the Greater Pittsburgh area.
10 Reasons to work for BrightStar
1. Great Pay
2. Sign-in Bonus!
3. Performance bonus
4. Client referral bonus
5. Employee referral bonus
6. Instant bonus for taking last minute shifts
7. Weekly pay
8. Educational assistance
9. Flexible hours
10. Professional management and much more!
- We expect our caregivers to display Compassion, Responsibility, and Dependability at all times.
- We require one-year experience in the healthcare field. Personal care with relatives is considered.
- Applicants must be able to pass drug test and criminal background check
For additional information, call us today: 412-561-5661
Or Apply Online at http://www.brightstarcare.com/pittsburgh/jobs/
Our team is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to provide service whenever it is needed. Someone trained answers calls 24/7. We'll be there anytime. Any place.
RN Oversight on Every Case
BrightStar offers RN oversight on every case to serve as a liaison between caregiver and client to develop a medically sound plan of care. A better experience delivers better outcomes.
From your first phone call, our unique process matches the personality and needs of our clients with our team of caregivers to find the best possible fit. Guaranteed.
Single Faced Companionship
We don't change the caregiver once we find the most suitable match. We understand the difficulties of coping up with a new person everyday. We want to ensure that our clients are on reliable and caring hands.
BrightStar is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, or disability. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster
- Location: Pittsburgh and surrounding areas
- Compensation: Best in the industry
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- Phone calls about this job are ok.
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.