Home Instead Senior Care Louisville offers many different types of in-home senior care that can be individualized to meet the needs of our clients.The Home Instead Senior Care network has been delivering in-home senior care for more than 20 years. Our location serves all of metro Louisville and Oldham County.
We have an opportunity for a  FULL TIME Scheduler to join our growing team with a wide range of experience and skills.
This is a full time schedule of a 4 day work week, Wednesday through Saturday 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Proactively manage CAREGiver schedules to ensure adequate care to our clients covering open shifts and call offs
- Oversee CAREGiver clock ins/outs to ensure shifts are filled as promised
- Use reports to effectively manage requested hours, location and client needs
- Establish and maintain relationships with CAREGivers/Clients providing a positive experience
- Partner with recruitment and care teams to encourage retention and a positive CAREgiver/Client experience.
- Ensure all shifts are appropriately filled
- Participate in the on-call rotation as a CAREGiver
- Strong computer application skills with Microsoft Office experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Exceptional critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Manage multiple tasks at once and prioritize goals
- Provide direct client care when necessary and serve in the on call rotation
- Paid training
- Health, Vision, Dental, 401K, Paid Time off
- Holiday pay
- Online https://www.homeinstead.com/269/home-care-jobs
- Email to Recruiting.email@example.com
- Call (502) 515-9515
- In Person &ndash 4101 Taylorsville Road Suite 200, Louisville, KY 40220
We are an equal opportunity employer.  Drug screen and criminal background checks are conducted on all applicants.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Browse similar jobs (2425)
Louisville, Kentucky 40220