We have a full-time/part-time opening for a Server.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
We invite you to join us and surround yourself with people who share our values:
- HONOR Unbridled caring for the Team, Guest and Company.
- INTEGRITY Doing the right thing!
- SEEKING KNOWLEDGE Seek first to understand, then to be understood.
- HAVING FUN Make the ordinary extraordinary and the mundane fun.
These VALUES create an "Unbridled" culture where Team Members and Managers use honor, integrity, seeking knowledge and having fun to deliver unprecedented service to Guests.
- Performs guest services by taking orders, serving food and beverages to the customers promptly and following the standards set by the restaurant.
- Practices safe food and beverage handling and clean up at all times.
- Safely handles food prep equipment such as knives, coffee maker, ice tea machine, etc.
- Explains menu items and terms and provides suggestions to customers when asked.
- Must handle cash, pre-bus and bus tables, input orders accurately into computers and may assist with side-work of rolling silverware, filling salt and pepper shakers and perform light restaurant cleaning.
- Must be able to communicate and interact with guests—handle crowds and put guests at ease.
HS degree or equivalent preferred
Years of Experience Preferred/Required:
- 0-2 years related experience
- Has strong knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures in a restaurant. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Must have ability to accurately handle money, make change, process credit card transactions and have strong menu knowledge.
- Performs a variety of tasks. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- Typically works under general supervision and reports to an AM.