IT Team Lead, Product Specialist (Retail Integrations)
Leads and manages end-to-end data & connectivity relationship for installer customer groups and their systems providers including Fleet Management systems (such as AssetWorks, eBIS, Wrenchhead, Ariba, AConnex) to provide seamless integration into NAPA’s point of sale systems, along with back end integrations for Invoicing & Statement solutions to customers financial systems (such as SAP, InvoiceWorks, CAPS, etc.)
The goal will be to provide substantially superior products, service, support and response to enable our installer customers to buy NAPA products utilizing automated integration offerings.
Champions and advocates for installer customers’ needs as it relates to overall integration strategy working towards improving the installer customer experience and increasing installer customer loyalty (sales). Empowered to improve the installer customer experience at every stage.
- Enables product line changes for installer point of sale system providers
- Manages billing responsibilities from system providers to NAPA HQ as well as to NAPA stores/DCs
- Actively works with IBS (Integrated Business Solutions) and Major Accounts groups to provide pre-sales support, product offerings & solutions, along with implementations of solutions and post implementation support.
- Engaged with NAPA Integration product team to design standard product offerings “plug & play” into best in class Fleet Management and Invoicing/Financial software providers.
- Analyze sales and profit impact of changes including inventory availability, pricing, and cost to serve – provide reporting data on pricing and inventory to drive sales
- Work with senior management to “own” the third party software relationships & support
- Work with cross-functional teams within GPC including business and IT groups to manage changes, plus work with third party software providers to implement changes and optimizations
- Recommend innovations to improve overall service and delivery while growing sales and profit
- Provide third level support for GPC ecommerce partners including stores, IBS and Major Accounts organizations.
Experience, Education, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of NAPA products and product lines
- Knowledge of third party provider systems is a plus (Fleet Systems, Financial Systems-AP/AR)
- Ability to understand customers’ integration needs and requirements and assist sales teams to improve customers’ experience with seamless, “easy to do business with”, step-by-step install of product and integration testing & support.
- Advanced knowledge of GPC/NAPA’s ecommerce framework and technologies
- Strong customer service and organizational skills
- Works well under pressure with good time management skills plus good work ethic
- Superior management skills to lead a team (both internal and external) in achieving desired goals
- IT background desired including B2B implementations, ITIL and change management methodologies
- Very strong communication skills to interact with multiple groups across NAPA and GPC organizations.
- 3-5 years technical integrations, pre-sales support, product & customer solutions experience
- BS/BA – Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Management
- MBA- Business Administration (preferred)
- Travel < 20%
Browse similar jobs (867)
Smyrna, Georgia 30080