At Panera Bread,we believe in raising, serving and eating food that is good and good for you. To us, that means food should be clean, honest and made just the way you like it. And of course, served in an environment that’s warm and welcoming.
As an Assistant Manager, you’re on the front lines to deliver the food, service, and experience our guests have come to expect from Panera Bread. Assistant Managers ensure that our Bakery/Cafes operate efficiently and profitably while maintaining our reputation and ethos.
Assistant Managers are responsible for assisting the General Managers with the business performance of their restaurant, as well as maintaining high standards of food, service and health and safety. This role combines strategic planning, shift pattern organization, and day-to-day management activities.
PANERA BREADis looking for passionate people who share our commitment for great food and quality! We are growing rapidly and are currently adding to our growing team! If you have been in the restaurant business as a server, lead bartender, trainer,front of house supervisor or manager, we may be the perfect fit for you!
*NO MORE LATE NIGHTS *NO MORE GREASE OR FRIED FOODS *A COMPANY THAT BELIEVES IN THE COMMUNITY*OPERATION DOUGHNATION: WE DO NOT THROW OUR FOOD OUT, WE DONATE TO A CAUSE *HEALTH/DENTAL/VISION BENEFITS *LIFE INSURANCE *401 K with company match *VACATION/SICK DAYS *BONUS *MEAL BENEFITS
Typical work activities:
- Taking responsibility for the business performance of the restaurant
- Analyzing and planning restaurant sales levels and profitability
- Preparing reports at the end of the shift/week, including staff control, food control and sales
- Creating and executing plans for profit and staff development
- Setting budgets and/or agreeing on them with senior management
- Coordinating the entire operation of the restaurant during scheduled shifts
- Managing staff throughout their shift and providing them with feedback
- Responding to customer complaints
- Ensuring that all employees adhere to the company's uniform standards
- Greeting customers and doing table visits to ensure customer satisfaction
- Recruiting, training and motivating staff
- Maintaining high standards of quality control, hygiene, and health and safety
- Checking stock levels and ordering supplies
- Career minded/goal orientated individuals with a passion to succeed
- Ideal candidate(s) will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in the fast/casual, full-service or hospitality industries
- The ability to work and create a fast-paced guest driven environment
- Proven team leader to hire, motivate and retain staff
- Daily hands-on experience of all FOH/BOH operations
- Stable work history is required
- Only energetic and enthusiastic individuals need apply!
- Valid Driver’s License
- Minimum Age
- 16+ years old
Browse similar jobs (2413)
Orlando, Florida 32806
Orlando, Florida 32803