Home Health Aide
We have a full-time/part-time opening for a Home Health Aide.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
Why work for someone else when you can work for BrightStar?
$100 signing in bonus -- 40+ hours per week -- Employees NOT contractors
BrightStar needs Caregivers through-out South-hills and Washington County
Interviews scheduled every Wednesday between 1pm and 3pm.
Submit application online application to http://www.brightstarcare.com/pittsburgh/jobs/
And then call our recruitment line 412-561-5661 to secure your spot for interview
Did you take care of someone in the past? Personal or professional - any experience will count.
We need 1 year experience with valid driving license and required credentials.
Top Ten Reasons to work for BrightStar
1. We empower you to do your job.
2. We will match your skill set to your job.
3. Job variety and Opportunity.,
4. We respect our employees.
5. We are family friendly--work/life balance.
6. You are part of a team.
7. You will have a great boss.
8. You have live support 24/7.
9. You will feel appreciated.
10. Growth opportunity.
BrightStar is an EOE.
- Location: South-hills and Washington County
- Compensation: Best in the industry plus bonus'
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- Phone calls about this job are ok.
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.