We have a full-time/part-time opening for a Massage Therapist.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
Professional Massage Therapist needed for busy membership massage clinic.
Principle duties include:
- Perform consecutive, 50 minute, quality massage therapy sessions.
- Design specific sessions based on client’s individual needs.
- Promote the health and wellness benefits to clients receiving massage therapy on a regular basis.
- Create excellent experience for members/guests through friendly and helpful attitude.
- Generate new clientele through promoting member referral and guest pass programs.
- Help maintain professionalism and cleanliness of therapy rooms and common areas.
- Must adhere to local and state licensing laws and regulations.
- Must carry liability insurance.
- Knowledge of Swedish and Deep Tissue Massage required.
- Knowledge of other various modalities preferred.
- Must be customer service oriented and able to communicate effectively with clients, clinic management and sales staff.
- Must be able to work flexible days and hours.
- Must understand and believe in the healing benefits of massage therapy and bodywork.
- Medical, dental, vision
- Flexible schedules
- Steady clientele
- Employee massage and facial at reduced cost.
- Employment growth opportunities.
"Joining Massage Envy is a dream come true! I love being a massage therapist, helping people feel and live better. And Massage Envy provides me a safe, caring environment to do just that. I’m doing 5 to 6 massages a day and building a great following. I just love working at Massage Envy!"
Browse similar jobs (1)
Asbury Park, New Jersey 07712