Vocational Nursing Instructor
We have an immediate opening for a Vocational Nursing Instructor.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Minimum Age
- 21+ years old
An established Vocational Nursing School in Moreno Valley, Riverside County is looking for confident, enthusiast, motivating Vocational Nursing instructor applicant who is passionate about teaching, is a team-player and holds a current California active license as a Registered Nurse
- Qualified candidates will hold a Bachelor's degree (BSN preferred) from an accredited school with a minimum of 2 years experiences as a registered nurse (RN) or equivalent within the last 5 years.
- We will also entertain applicants who hold a current California active license as a Vocational Nurse and hold a baccalaureate degree in any subject from an accredited school with a minimum of 3 years as a vocational nurse within the last five years.
- Teaching experience is a must in a nursing program within the last 5 years
- Must possess excellent communication skills, positive, critical thinking, goal-oriented, leadership, passionate, enthusiast, organized, team player and flexible.
- Qualified candidate will demonstrate commitment to students’ progress and goals.
- LVN with at least 6 years of teaching experience, AA degree
- One year teaching at a accredited vocational nursing school
- Observe and evaluate students' work to determine progress, provide feedback, and make suggestions for improvement.
- Supervise and monitor students' use of tools and equipment.
- Determine training needs of students or workers.
- Administer oral, written, or performance tests to measure progress and to evaluate training effectiveness.
- Prepare reports and maintain records such as student grades, attendance rolls, and training activity details.
- Prepare outlines of instructional programs and training schedules and establish course goals.
- Present lectures and conduct discussions to increase students' knowledge and competence using visual aids, such as graphs, charts, videotapes, and slides.
- Provide individualized instruction and tutorial or remedial instruction.
- Develop curricula and plan course content and methods of instruction.
- Arrange for lectures by experts in designated fields.
email resume with cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org