We are now accepting applications for Cashiers!
The Cashier checks out customers in an efficient, accurate, and pleasant manner to ensure customer requirements are met and builds customer loyalty by providing exemplary customer service.
- Provide products and services that meet the requirements of internal and external customers at all times, and abide by the Company’s Statement of Values and The Six Promises.
- Maintain cleanliness of equipment, floor (to ensure safety), and sanitation regulations are met.
- Ringing up customers’ orders by scanning product or punching price into register.
- Finalize sale and collect payment by totaling order, deducting for coupons, and accepting tender from customer.
- Providing good customer service by being pleasant, greeting customer, and thanking them for their business.
- Follow proper procedures to ensure store meets out-of-stock percentage goals.
- Bagging orders by putting grocery orders into the appropriate bags and then into customers carts.
This Job Description identifies the major responsibilities of this position. It does not include all aspects of this position such as potential additional duties assigned by supervisors and the requirements for flexibility in helping others for the company’s overall benefit.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Minimum Age
- 16+ years old
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to read and follow instructions
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Basic math skills
Physical Requirements/Work Conditions
- Ability to lift 30 pounds or more
- Ability to bend, twist, grasp, reach, push, pull, and use repetitive motion as required
- Cash register/PSI
- Pricing Gun
- Conveyer belt