We are now accepting applications for Night Stock Clerks!
Night Stock Clerks maintain Standards in sales area and stock shelves to ensure customer requirements are met and build customer loyalty by providing exemplary customer service.
- Provide products and services that meet the requirements of internal and external customers at all times, and abide by the Company’s Statement of Values and The Six Promises.
- Maintain cleanliness of equipment, tables, utensils, floor (to ensure safety), and sanitation regulations are met within department and cafés.
- Stocking shelves by pulling out flats loaded with cases of merchandise, locating product on shelf and taking product from case and putting on shelf.
- Prepare product to be stocked by taking case off pallet, cutting it open and loading onto flat, pricing, if necessary.
- Blocking store by straightening product on shelf.
- Follow proper procedures to ensure store meets out-of-stock percentage goals.
- Making cardboard bales by placing cardboard in bailer and using paper crusher to make bales.
- Receiving deliveries by company delivery invoices to pallets.
- Maintain go-backs.
This Job Description identifies the major responsibilities of this position. It does not include all aspects of this position such as potential additional duties assigned by supervisors and the requirements for flexibility in helping others for the company’s overall benefit.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Basic math skills
Physical Requirements/Work Conditions
- Ability to lift over 50 pounds
- Ability to bend, twist, grasp, reach, push, pull, and use repetitive motion as required
- Power Jack/ Manual Jack
- Pricing Gun
- Trash Compactor
- Ordering Machine