Guest Service Associate
We have a full-time/part-time opening for a Guest Service Associate .
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
Join one of the fastest growing and exciting health and beauty franchises in the country…. EUROPEAN WAX CENTER! EWC is a fast-paced salon, specializing in high-quality body waxing.
Guest Service Associate
European Wax Center is a premier upscale national body wax franchise. We seek personnel that are professional, courteous, customer service and sales-oriented. We are committed to providing all employees with a fun, positive team environment with full manager support.
European Wax Center is recognized as the industry leader, with a focus built around providing guests The Ultimate Wax Experience! We are paving the way with the most modern waxing techniques and unique products that will change the future of waxing. To be a part of this fast paced high end Wax Center you must be outgoing, friendly, personable, and work well with others.
At European Wax Center we take pride in our employees, so our guests can take pride in us. We provide excellent service to our guests in a comfortable, fun environment. Sales and customer service experience is required, Millennium software experience a plus. You must be available to work some evenings and weekends. If you like being rewarded for doing things the right way, strive to achieve high standards of accomplishment and want to be part of a valued team, contact us today!
- Answering busy phone lines -Smart appointment scheduling for guest’s convenience and Wax Center productivity
- Greeting Guests and explaining wax services in a professional manner
- Ability to sell wax packages, EWC Products and deliver great customer service to guests
- Must be results oriented and meet monthly sales goals
- Responsible for maintaining an impeccably clean and professional Wax Center for guests and employees on a daily basis that exceed all operational requirements and state agency regulations
- Must be able to maintain organized thoughts while multi-tasking and “thinking on your feet”.
- Ability to work flexible days and hours, evenings and weekends
Sales experience in a service or retail industry required
Ability to effectively communicate with guests about our services, our products and center policies and procedures on the telephone and in person
Handle pressure with panache
Have a remarkable eye for detail
Ability to work cohesively with others in a fun, fast paced environment
Present a professional image in appearance, words and actions
Must be punctual, on time every time
Our compensation package includes
- Hourly Wage plus commission on sales;
- A Service Anniversary Bonus to reward you for loyalty and longevity
- Employee discounts on waxing and product;
- And best of all, a fun work environment.