We have a part-time opening for a Caregiver.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
Caring Senior Service, serving New Braunfels, Seguin, San Marcos and the counties between Austin and San Antonio, is always looking for compassionate, qualified individuals to add to our team. We are committed to giving our clients the very best, and we offer excellent opportunities toward a rewarding career helping others to live healthy, happy and home.
Being a caregiver is a rewarding work opportunity that offers flexibility in your schedule and a competitive wage while making a difference in your community. Whether you are a lifelong caregiver, have been displaced from another job/field or have a great job and want to supplement your income, we are always seeking the 'best of the best' caregivers!
- Compassionate provider of personal care, homemaking, and companion services
- 1+ years of experience caring for a senior or the elderly
- HHA or CNA required, or comparable and relevant experience and/or training
- Ability to pass a thorough Criminal and Background Record Check
- A minimum of 4 recent references (2 personal and 2 professional)
- Cleared fitness to work
- Have a heart for the elderly, honest, trustworthy, reliable, and patient with those in need
- Reliable transportation to a client’s home and/or a valid driver’s license if required by the client