Become a proud leader running a business dedicated to the community and the customer experience. Wendy's is one of the largest quick-service restaurant chains in the world. If business - on a big scale - is what motivates you, Wendy's is the place to be.
As a General Manager at Wendy's, you'll enjoy:
- An excellent support network, and promotion from within
- The personalized training, support and tools you need to reach your goals
- The opportunity to operate a million-dollar plus business
- Defined career paths for those who pursue a long-term career at Wendy's
Overseeing operations for a designated Wendy's restaurant, you will develop and mentor your team-and ensure a positive dining experience for your customers-by monitoring and reinforcing food safety procedures, maximizing store sales and profit goals, maintaining QSC standards and ensuring protection of Wendy's brand and assets.
If you're interested in a company that rewards you for your dedication and commitment, then Wendy's is right for you.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
- High School Diploma Required
- Previous Restaurant Management Experience Required
We offer some of the best benefits in the business including:
- Health, Dental and Life Insurance
- Bonus Opportunities and 401k
- Meal Discounts
- Paid Vacation
- Cell Phone
Wendy's - Legacy Restaurant Group