Restaurant Dish Persons
Start with breakfast and end up with a sweet career!
At Perkins Restaurant & Bakery our employees are part of the Perkins extended family and the families we serve. And you'll be responsible for making special days memorable and everyday meals something extraordinary.
We are currently hiring for Dish Persons
Clean customer use items and assigned areas of the restaurant according to company policies, procedures, programs and performance standards.
- Wash – Utilize the dish machine to clean and sanitize china, silverware, and other customer use items. Use the three compartment sink to wash and sanitize kitchen utensils.
- Maintain – Keep work area clean and organized. Maintain the dish machine, three-compartment sink, stock clean china and other customer use items in the pantry area and on the cook’s line.
- Clean – Follow proper cleaning system duties and trash removal as instructed.
- Must have level of mobility/flexibility in space provided.
- Must be able to handle heat, steam, smoke and cold.
- Must be able to fit through openings 30" wide.
- Must be able to work irregular hours under heavy pressure/stress during busy times.
This Perkins Restaurant & Bakery location uses E-Verify as part of the hiring process.
Apply online today and discover why a career this sweet is hard to resist!
Northcott Hospitality accepts applications year round to ensure that we are able to quickly identify and select the most qualified applicant(s) once a position becomes available. If you apply for this position and it is not open at this time, please be assured that your information will be considered current for 6 months.
- Minimum Age
- 16+ years old
In addition to a great job with friendly people, you'll also receive benefits to enhance your life and career potential to satisfy your hunger!
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Sickness & Accident Plan
- Dental/Vision Plan
- Discounted meals
Career Development Opportunities
Browse similar jobs (17)
Rapid City, South Dakota 57701