We have a part-time opening for a Caregiver.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
Senior Helpers has established an excellent reputation for quality! Our caregivers are a valuable asset to the Senior Helpers team and make a difference in the lives of the elderly every day. If you're compassionate towards the elderly and would enjoy the satisfaction of helping them remain independent while living at home, a care-giving opportunity may be for you!
We offer flexible work schedules that can be tailored to fit your lifestyle, including days, evenings, overnights and weekends.
As a Senior Helpers Caregiver, you will provide one on one, private duty, non-medical home care and support, assisting seniors, and others, remain independent while living at home or helping them in a senior living facility or hospital.
- Caring companionship & conversation
- Errands, meal preparation, light housekeeping, laundry
- Personal care bathing, dressing & grooming
- Walking and transferring assistance
- Dementia & Alzheimer’s Care
- Medicine reminders
- Driving & attending events (Car and/or Valid DL, good driving record and Insurance required)
- Car and/or Valid DL, good driving record & insurance
- Caring attitude
- Successful completion of a comprehensive background check
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
- Excellent references
- Willing to take a drug test