Residential House Cleaner
We have a full-time/part-time opening for a Residential House Cleaner.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
BECOME A MERRY MAIDS CLEANMATE
If you’re looking for greater income, benefits, flexibility and growth potential, you’ll be swept away by all that Merry Maids has to offer. As the country’s leading provider of house cleaning services, we have Full-time openings for hard-working individuals.
- Earn more for your efficiency as you work with a partner and get paid for each house cleaned.
- Excellent benefits, including Medical Insurance & 401(K) Savings Plan.
- Mileage reimbursement; Cleaning Supplies provided.
- Paid Training; No Experience Required.
- Schedule flexibility; choose Full or Part-time.
- Most new hires earn promotions within 6 months.
- Earn $600 for each Employee Referral.
Along with wonderful rewards, you can also enjoy enriching relationships with your co-workers and clients. If you are at least 18 years old, able to lift 20 lbs. and authorized to work in the U.S. Some locations may require reliable access to a vehicle, a valid driver’s license and proof of auto insurance. Please apply online today by clicking APPLY NOW.
Merry Maids is an EOE M/F/D/V. Drug and background check required.
Merry Maids is an EOE M/F/D/V.
Drug and background check required.
Bill Bowers LLc