ServiceMaster Clean believes not only in empowering people, but also in enabling them to succeed. By giving you the tools and training to develop, we increase your productivity and earnings, and enhance your dignity, self-respect, and worth.
ServiceMaster Clean has successfully served its customers for over 50 years
- Confer with management or subordinates to resolve worker problems, complaints, or grievances.
- Enforce safety and sanitation regulations
- Direct and coordinate the activities of employees engaged in the production or processing of goods, such as inspectors, machine setters, and fabricators.
- Confer with other supervisors to coordinate operations and activities within or between departments
- Demonstrate equipment operations and work and safety procedures to new employees, or assign employees to experienced workers for training.
- Read and analyze charts, work orders, production schedules, and other records and reports to determine production requirements and to evaluate current production estimates and outputs.
- Recommend or implement measures to motivate employees and to improve production methods, equipment performance, product quality, or efficiency.
- Plan and establish work schedules, assignments, and production sequences to meet production goals.
- Interpret specifications, blueprints, job orders, and company policies and procedures for workers.
- Observe work and monitor gauges, dials, and other indicators to ensure that operators conform to production or processing standards
- Inspect materials, products, or equipment to detect defects or malfunctions.
- Requisition materials, supplies, equipment parts, or repair services.
- Maintain operations data, such as time, production, and cost records, and prepare management reports of production results.
- Recommend personnel actions such as hiring and promotions.
- Determine standards, budgets, production goals, and rates, based on company policies, equipment and labor availability, and workloads.
- Calculate labor and equipment requirements and production specifications, using standard formulas.
- Set up and adjust machines and equipment
- Plan and develop new products and production processes.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out oral instructions. Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Current Driver's License
Other Skills and Abilities
- Strong customer focus
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit and climb or balance. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.