We have a part-time opening for a Evening Housekeepers.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
ServiceMaster Clean believes not only in empowering people, but also in enabling them to succeed. By giving you the tools and training to develop, we increase your productivity and earnings, and enhance your dignity, self-respect, and worth.
ServiceMaster Clean has successfully served its customers for over 50 years
This position must provide clean, sanitary comfortable, orderly and satisfying surroundings for the residents, employees, and public. The housekeeper promotes sanitary conditions which prevent the spread of infection and odors. She/he may be required to perform tasks, which involve exposure to visible blood contamination or reasonably anticipated blood contamination. The housekeeper must follow the required procedures for handling, cleaning, disposing, or moving of objects/materials and/or the clean-up of blood, infectious materials, or body fluids containing blood in accordance with the OSHA Blood-borne Pathogen Standard or Service Master Clean’s Exposure Control Plan for Blood-borne Pathogens.
This position demands good physical and mental health. The housekeeper will be required to lift, carry, walk, sit, push, pull and work a flexible schedule, must be able to move continuously during work hours and able to lift and/or carry 50 to 75 pounds.
- Operates various mechanized cleaning equipment, such as vacuums, polishers, buffers, etc.
- Maintain facility in a sanitary and infection-free condition through washing, cleaning and replacement of equipment and furnishings.
- Requires working in damp, dusty and dirty areas. Must clean up human waste and other body fluids, as required.
- Responsible for disposal of trash, waste, and other disposable materials.
- Must handle various cleaning solvents, chemicals, etc. Must comply with all regulations such as OSHA, EPA, State Health Department, etc.
- Plan work schedule for major tasks.
- Damp dust furniture, light fixtures, window sills, etc.
- Empty trash containers daily.
- Wet mop floors in all residents’ rooms and bathrooms daily. Damp mop all corridor floors, lobby, dining areas, and others daily.
- Clean wash basins, mirrors, commodes, tubs, and showers daily.
- Check all vacant rooms daily to keep fresh.
- Clean all air vents.
- Report any needed repairs immediately to supervisor (such as leaky faucets or toilets, loose tile, broken window panes, missing nuts or screws, beds needing repair, etc.).
- Wash windows as scheduled.
- Completely strip and recoat all floor areas when necessary and as scheduled.
- Check entire area for spills, water, etc. periodically, especially in residents’ bathrooms.
- Follow instructions on use of germicidal solutions to clean. All procedures for solution use will be part of the housekeeper's training.
- Use safety precautions in all housekeeping services.
Posting ID: 11355632Posted: 2020-02-19