We have a full-time/part-time opening for a Scheduling Coordinator.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
Under the general supervision of the Office Coordinator is responsible for accurately scheduling of qualified Comfort Keepers based on all new and current clients via computerized system. Part Time, Full Time, temporary position. Mon-Friday After office hours, on call phone responsibilities every three weeks.
High School diploma or GED and two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Knowledge of scheduling and/or health care preferred
Requires proficiency in word processing and computer skills (Office, Excel, Power Point, ACT, MS Office).
Must possess above average human relations, customer service, and organizational skills. Must be able to work under time pressures and manage multiple demands simultaneously. Must enjoy crossword puzzles, Sudoku, and jigsaw puzzles.
- Schedules shifts and hours by matching caregiver qualifications and availability to clients needs.
- Communicates new assignments and/or schedule changes to caregivers and clients.
- Processes either manually or via computer, the data necessary to initiate accurate payroll and billing processes.
- Participates in on-call rotation as assigned. Participates in client case conferences as requested by immediate supervisor.
- Assist with the input, verification, and release of billing and payroll information as well as the assembly of data for financial reporting purposes.
- Computes wages and records data for use in payroll processing and competitive rate studies.
- Works with Care Coordinator and Human Resources Specialist to assist in resolution of caregiver issues
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee will be expected to perform other reasonable related duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Must be able to follow verbal and written instructions and document services provided.
- Ability to speak clearly.
- Ability to actively listen.
- Able to work under pressure and in situations that demand patience, tact, stamina, and endurance.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with customer service and multi-line phones, with a demonstration to service to actively meet people’s needs.
- Excellent telephone etiquette and communication skills are necessary.
- Familiarity with computers and other office equipment.
- Strong customer service skills; organizational skills.
- Independent thinker with the ability for flexibility and creativity in finding and solving problems.
- A strong work ethic is necessary to focus on initiative-driven deliverables while maintaining goals of the business.
- Ability to learn from experiences and apply learned procedures appropriate for new situations.
Position Physical Demands:
Walking, sitting, and standing with lifting limited to files and records typically not expected to exceed 5 pounds in weight. Extended time at a computer work screen and on the telephone so vision and hearing skills required.
Posting ID: 12112410Posted: 2020-02-19