We have an immediate opening for a Server.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
Hungry for A Great New Job Opportunity?
Join the IHOP team as a Server!
Let IHOP fill your plate with new challenges, superior training, and excellent advancement potential! We take pride in our well-established reputation for superior and friendly working environments. IHOP offers true leaders a chance to prove their abilities and cook up a truly tasty future!
While guests come to IHOP for many reasons, one reason always cited is IHOP’s people. We believe, and are proud, that IHOP employs the best and brightest in foodservice. Our employees come from all walks of life, and we strive for a workforce that represents the diversity of the communities which we serve. If you are looking for a work environment that can feed your excitement and utilize your unique abilities and talents, then IHOP will leave you with a smile on your face!
As a Server, your duties will include:
So come feast on our job opportunities, and Leave Happy!
Apply to IHOP Today!
- Providing prompt, efficient, courteous service to all guests
- Handling guest complaints in a timely manner, inquiring about the quality of a guest’s dining experience, thanking guests and inviting them to return
- Communicating guest food orders and service requests in an accurate and timely manner
- Knowing table numbers and serving food to guests
- Stocking and rotating all needed supplies in the service areas and dining room
- Performing assigned cleaning duties such as clearing, cleaning and resetting tables and chairs, booths, and floors after guests leave
- Prior training and/or experience is desired but not required
- Possess a friendly and courteous manner
- Basic mathematical skills
- Ability to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
- Strong memorization skills
- Ability to communicate in English, both in verbal and written forms
Posting ID: 12693457Posted: 2021-02-21