We have an immediate opening for a Line Cook.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
Wage: Competitive Wages!!
Hungry for A Great New Job Opportunity?
Join the IHOP team as a Line Cook!
Let IHOP fill your plate with new challenges, superior training, and excellent advancement potential! We take pride in our well-established reputation for superior and friendly working environments. IHOP offers true leaders a chance to prove their abilities and cook up a truly tasty future!
While guests come to IHOP for many reasons, one reason always cited is IHOP’s people. We believe, and are proud, that IHOP employs the best and brightest in foodservice. Our employees come from all walks of life, and we strive for a workforce that represents the diversity of the communities which we serve. If you are looking for a work environment that can feed your excitement and utilize your unique abilities and talents, then IHOP will leave you with a smile on your face!
As a Line Cook, your duties will include:
- Providing prompt, efficient, courteous service to all guests and fellow employees
- Preparing food according to IHOP specifications
- Memorizing and applying all IHOP terminology, plating, menu items, procedures, and galley utensils
- Maintaining a clean and sanitary work station
- Complying with all local and IHOP health, sanitation, and safety guidelines
So come feast on our job opportunities, and Leave Happy!
Apply to IHOP Today!
- Six months to one year of related experience and/or training, or equivalent
- Possess a friendly and courteous manner
- Basic mathematical skills
- Ability to move up to 10 pounds or more and occasionally move up to 100 pounds
- Specific vision abilities including close vision and distance vision
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Ability to communicate in English, both in verbal and written forms
Posting ID: 12693458Posted: 2020-12-31