This person will be located in a given trade area and work for a specific Chick-fil-A Unit(s) by directing marketing/public relations for that Unit(s). The UMC is hired by and reports directly to the Operator(s) of a Unit(s).
UMC responsibilities include:Working with the Operator to create a marketing plan
- Executing the marketing plan
- Tracking redemptions
- Monitoring effectiveness
- Building relationships within the community (Some UMCs have done this by distributing PALs/BOGs at community events, distributing food and catering menus to local businesses, setting up cross-promotions and school programs, as well as involving Chick-fil-A in community-wide events.)
- Set up in-store Sampling program.
- The job responsibilities enable the UMC to have a flexible work schedule.Specific hours vary depending on the task to be accomplished. (e.g. may occasionally involve Saturday work for birthday parties or evenings for Kid’s Nights)
- Use of a personal vehicle is required for community related work. Mileage reimbursed.
- Marketing Degree and other Business Degrees
- Outside Sales or previous marketing experience is a plus.
- Insurance benefits available for full-time employees.
Posting ID: 1291995Posted: 2020-07-14