We have a full-time opening for a General Manager.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
Wage: To be discussed
- Computer knowledge is a plus
- Recruit, hire, train, and maintain crew
- Control inventory and labor cost/waste
- Build sales through building relationships with local businesses, churches, schools and residents
- FT hours
- Paid vacations
- Full Benefits
- Short Term/Long Term disability
- Meal Discounts
- Franchise opportunities
Posting ID: 13022535Posted: 2021-01-27