We have a full-time/part-time opening for a Host/Hostess.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
Primary Responsibilities: Greets (both arriving and departing) and seats all guests in a friendly manner and assists in maintaining the overall guest flow of the restaurant.
Specific Functions and Duties:
- Opens door for guests arriving and departing.
- Accommodates any special needs of guests, i.e., boosters, highchairs, disabilities.
- Manages the Wait List when the restaurant is full.
- Provides guest assistance to servers as needed.
- Maintains a clean and organized work area and completes cleaning as assigned
- Fills out the feature board and inflates balloons.
- Reading, writing and verbal communication skills required.
- Mobility required during the entire shift.
- Transports and carries objects (such as high-chair) up to 15 pounds up to 15 times a shift.
- Ability to wipe down table tops, table legs, pick up debris off the floor and wipe down booth seats in all areas of the restaurant.
- Flexible Hours
- Competitive Pay
- Extensive Training
- Meal Discounts
- Real Advancement Opportunities
Posting ID: 13119082Posted: 2021-03-02