We are looking for a friendly and detail-oriented Cashier to consistently provide quality service to our customers.
A great cashier will be positive, quick and willing to improve on the job. You will be able to follow instructions as well as all health and safety rules for FOH. The ideal candidate will also be able to function in a fast-paced, busy environment as a part of a team.
Good pay, flexible work schedule and opportunities to advance.
Education: High school diploma or equivalent
Experience: Minimum 1 yr. experience within the quick-service restaurant industry is preferred.
Will receive direction from the Assistant Manager and General Manager.
• Extend a warm and friendly greeting to all customers.
• Explaining menu and answering product questions as raised by customers.
• Taking customer orders accurately.
• Relaying the order to the kitchen staff.
• Accepting payment from customers and making correct change.
• Operating the POS terminal and being responsible for cash receipts.
• Presenting order to customers, properly packaged and with all necessary accompaniments and utensils.
• Thanking each customer for their business.
• Generating additional sales whenever possible by suggesting additional menu items to the customer.
• Counting the change bank in their register at the beginning of each shift.
• Stocking adequate supplies of paper goods, condiments, beverages, etc. for serving customer.
• Prepping drinks and assisting in kitchen prep of items such as sauces, salads, produce, etc.
• Answering phone professionally and taking phone orders
• Essential functions may require maintaining physical condition necessary for standing, walking or sitting for prolonged periods of time.
• Cleaning is always a part of Cashiers’ responsibilities
Zaxby’s restaurants are independently owned and operated by third parties under license agreements with Zaxby’s Franchising LLC (“ZFL”). You are applying for employment with a third-party licensee of ZFL and not ZFL. ZFL does not own or operate any restaurant locations, including the location at which you are applying for employment through this website. Accordingly, ZFL has no control over the terms and conditions of such employment, including wage or benefit programs, at such location. Questions regarding employment must be directed to the third-party licensee at the location for which you are seeking employment and not ZFL.
Zaxby’s serves fresh, prepared-at-order chicken fingers, Buffalo wings, sandwiches, salads and more in a fun, relaxing atmosphere. A pioneer of the quick-casual format, Zaxby’s provides services and amenities that fall somewhere between fast food and a sit-down restaurant. Zaxby’s currently operates more than 800 locations in 18 states throughout the Southeast — Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky,
GUARDIAN FOODSERVICES, LLC D/B/A ZAXBY’S Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee and Virginia. For more information, visit www.zaxbys.com.