We have an immediate opening for a Shift Leader.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
In coordination with General and Assistant Managers, provide leadership and guidance to hourly staff in specific areas of the restaurant during scheduled shifts. A Shift Leader must be able to perform all job functions of each crew position, including customer service, product preparation, cash accountability, drive-thru and back-line food preparation. Essential job functions include, but are not limited to:
- Assist in the management of specific areas of restaurant during scheduled shifts.
- Ensure that restaurant is properly organized and staffed as designated by written schedule through proper job assignments, break rotation and delegation of tasks during both peak and non-peak periods.
- Conduct orientation, training and evaluation of crew members in all functional areas.
- Assist hourly employees at the point of sale in the execution of product promotions.
- Ensures guest service in all areas meets applicable standards for quality, value and cleanliness.
- Handle minor customer complaints, taking prompt and appropriate action to resolve problem and make determination when to report to management team on more serious complaints.
- May contribute in the execution of the restaurant’s business plan through specific job assignments and projects as determined by the management team.
- Responsible for timely and accurate completion of all cash accountability reports on assigned shifts.
- Able to perform the duties of all other non-management positions.
- Informs immediate supervision promptly of all problems or unusual matters of significance.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as requested by the management team.
- Supervise the operation of specific areas of the restaurant, providing direction and leadership to crew members, in accordance with established standards, policies and procedures.
- Assist in the success of the restaurant by ensuring guest satisfaction through adhering to company standards for quality, value, service and cleanliness.
- Work to establish a professional working relationship with all restaurant employees to foster and promote a cooperative and pleasant working climate, which will be conducive to maximize employee morale, productivity and efficiency.
- Communicate all significant issues, both positive and negative, with management staff.
- Three or more months of restaurant experience as an hourly employee strongly preferred.
- Must have excellent customer service and employee relation skills.
- Must be capable of supervising specific areas of the business in a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to perform under pressure in a high volume restaurant including moving and responding quickly for long periods of time.
- Must be able to work in and out of different temperature ranges.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must exhibit and use good manners, proper personal hygiene, positive attitude, and promptness.
Posting ID: 13630487Posted: 2021-03-02