Our retail associates are the face of our company. To be apart us, we look for candidates who enjoy being part of a team, taking initiative, making a difference in someone life, compassionate, and most of all committed in providing world-class customer service. They take an active role in maintaining and developing existing and new client relationships, including following up to ensure complete satisfaction. And it doesn’t stop there…they assist with many fun and creative projects such as merchandizing and the change over of store layouts. If you can say yes to all the skills and requirements below, then be apart of our team!
- Provides an exceptional customer experience that inspires repeat business.
- Addresses customers concerns and informs Manager immediately.
- Merchandises all products on the sales floor.
- Sweeps cleans and rearranges product throughout the day to ensure a clean and full retail environment that drives customer sales.
- Provides detailed information regarding flowers and gifts to educate customers.
- Creates presentation and wraps flowers selected by customer.
- Enters orders in POS system and gathers customer information and signatures.
- Opens and closes register at end of day and balances registers.
- Ensures 100% compliance with all company policies, guidelines and procedures.
- Supports and assists team members on as needed basis.
- Maintains neat and clean appearance at all times.
- Guest service mentality; is sociable and friendly and has a genuine desire to serve the customer.
- Good verbal communication and listening skills.
- Self-starter who is energetic and flexible.
- Maintains a calm, tactful demeanor when dealing with difficult situations.
- Prioritizes responsibilities to achieve results.
- Successfully works on own for extended periods of time.
- Minimum two years of retail customer service experience.
- Gardening or “love of flowers” preferred.
- Driven by creativity and art
Posting ID: 15070209Posted: 2019-12-24