What started in 1954 with one restaurant in Miami has grown today to more than 11,000 restaurants in 61 countries worldwide (most of the BURGER KING® Restaurants are independently owned and operated by franchisees). And we're still growing! Over the years "HAVE IT YOUR WAY®" at BURGER KING® has come to mean a great deal more than creating special orders for our guests: it's about clean, safe restaurants; food that is freshly made and served hot; and the kind of fast, friendly service you'd want for yourself and for your family.
As a Restaurant General Manager at one of our franchised BURGER KING® Restaurants, you will be an important member of the team who delivers our Customer Promise by managing human resources, operational and financial objectives. With strong performance, you can progress with possibilities for advancement to field positions.
- Maintain fast, accurate service and positive guest relations, and ensure products are consistent with company quality standards.
- Ensure safety codes, company safety and security policy are met.
- Assist Profit & Loss management by following cash control/security procedures, maintaining inventory, managing labor, reviewing financial reports, and taking appropriate actions.
- Recruit, interview, and hire team members.
- Conduct performance appraisals, disciplinary action, motivate and train employees.
- Ensure company standards on equipment, facility, and grounds are maintained by using a preventative maintenance program.
- Ensure food quality and 100% customer satisfaction.
- Ensure complete and timely execution of corporate & local marketing plans.
- 4+ years in a management or supervisory capacity in a restaurant or in the retail/hospitality industry.
- High school diploma or equivalent, with two (2) years of college or equivalent preferred.
- Strong math and Windows-based computer literacy.
- Reliable transportation.
- Open/flexible schedule.
If you feel you meet the above requirements, and would like to be part of a great team and work with people who care, APPLY NOW.
Burger King maintains a Drug-Free Workplace and is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D
TM & © Burger King Brands, Inc. All Rights Reserved
- Must be at least eighteen (18) years of age*
- High School Diploma or GED required, 2 years of college preferred
- Complete all internal certification programs
- 1-2 years of restaurant management experience
- Strong understanding of P&L interpretation and management to influence profitability
- Ability to prioritize and organize own and others’ work and time to meet deadlines and objectives
- English Language Preferred
- Willingness to Travel
- Completion of Serve Safe
Posting ID: 15332773Posted: 2020-01-29