Burger King offers significant opportunities for growth and career advancement. We are looking for self-motivated leaders to join our team, and every hour of every day will present you with new, exciting challenges.
As a Restaurant Assistant Manager you will be an important member of the team and will be supported with the tools and training needed to succeed in our dynamic organization. With strong performance, you can progress from Assistant Manager to Senior Assistant Manager to Restaurant General Manager, with possibilities for advancement to field positions.
- Supervise and train team members
- Maintain appropriate inventory levels
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Implement quality improvements
If you feel you meet the above requirements, and would like to be part of a great team and work with people who care, APPLY NOW.
- Must be at least eighteen (18) years of age*
- High School Diploma or GED required, some college preferred
- 5 year of experience working in the quick service restaurant industry in management
- Completion of all BKC certification programs
- Demonstrates English language proficiency that enables speech expression clarity and proficient reading and verbal comprehension
- Demonstrates leadership skills
- Demonstrates formal understanding of the quick service industry and the core customer
- Recognizes and solves routine problems
- Develops knowledge and skills in basic tasks, practices and procedures within own area
- English Language Preferred
- Willingness to Travel Preferred
- Completion of Serve Safe
Posting ID: 15332774Posted: 2020-02-19