We have a part-time opening for a Counter Staff.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
The counter staff is the first and last employees the member sees. The counter staff provides a warm and friendly atmosphere to the member. The counter is also the nucleus of the gym, most of the vital functions of the gym occur at the front desk. Not limited to but including everything listed below.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Answering the phone and taking clear, detailed messages. All phone messages must be written and placed in the appropriate place.
- Membership data must be input into the computer at first opportunity.
- Counter cleanliness is critical. Maintain a presentable, clean counter area.
- Only appropriate personnel are permitted behind the front desk. Do not let anyone behind the counter.
- Make sure the counter is under supervision at all times. Do not leave the counter unattended.
- All guest information from daily log and member information forms must be input into the computer before the end of the shift.
- Book training appt’s and confirm the appt’s for members.
- Give sales tour of the facility.
- No reading of any personal material at the counter.
- Have FitFast sign-up sheet ready and begin taking names for the list exactly 30 minutes prior to the start of the class. Do not put the list out even one minute before.
- Proper uniform attire must be worn at all times, i.e. no jeans, shorts, sandals/ flip flops, etc. Retro Fitness staff shirt and black pants are required.
- Always maintain a professional image. There is no leaning or sitting at the front desk!
- During downtime, complete the following:
- T-Shirts must be stocked and folded.
- Pro Shop must be stocked and cleaned.
- Refill any Retro Blends powders and syrups.
- Enter “prospect” information from log and/or member info forms.
- Assemble necessary forms for member sign-up, including: contract, member info. form, manila folder and key tag. On contract, make sure to indicate all areas that need to be signed and initialed.
Click APPLY NOW to submit your application online!
Posting ID: 1570545Posted: 2020-07-14