We have a part-time opening for a Child Care Attendant.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
Child Care Attendant
Child care is the most important feature of the facility for many members. There are several people that will hold back from joining a facility because of the child care program that is offered. This is why it is so important for all child care attendants to focus all of their attention on the children in the room. When the children are happy, the parents are happy!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Constant attention and supervision at all times must be given to all children within the child care room.
- Making seasonal projects is expected.
- Crafting of all kinds.
- Having each parent complete a child care waiver for each new child attending.
- Provide each new parent with a copy of the child care policies.
- Providing each parent and child with matching security/I.D. bracelets
- Making sure all parents sign their children in and out of the sign-in sheet.
- As parents arrive to pick up their children, check for matching bracelets before removing them.
- Never let any child leave with anyone other than the parent that the child arrived with, no matter who they say they are!
- Have front desk call parents of children if a diaper change is needed.
- If a child needs to use the bathroom, never take them yourself! Always have the parent called so they can take them.
- If the parent gives their consent, a child may use the bathroom in the child care room on their own.
- Obvious disciplinary action may be taken if necessary. If problem persists, call the child's parents.
- No physical disciplinary action is advocated or tolerated. Any such action will result in immediate termination.
- Proper cleaning of the child care room after each shift (see child care cleaning checklist)
- HAVE FUN & SMILE!!!
Click APPLY NOW to submit your application online!
Posting ID: 1570573Posted: 2020-07-14