We have a part-time opening for a Floor Tech.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
To manage the weight room, cardio room, bathrooms, etc. Your first responsibility is to the members!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- During peak hours, you must walk the floor and assist any members that need help, i.e. spotting, locating equipment, etc.
- Make sure all equipment is clean and working properly. If there is a problem with a piece of equipment, notify your manager.
- Be aware of appropriate temperatures in all rooms.
- Never leave the floor for any reason, unless otherwise instructed!
- Re-rack all weights and handles.
- Proper uniform attire must be worn at all times, i.e. no jeans, shorts, sandals/ flip flops, etc. Retro Fitness staff shirt and black pants are required.
- Make sure the coolers are properly and sufficiently stocked at all times.
- Make sure mirrors are clean.
- Change garbage bags when necessary.
- Keep locker rooms neat and tidy at all times.
- Make sure all paper products and gym wipes are always well stocked.
- Random spot duties, such as: vacuuming, organizing closets, etc.
- Keep gym floor clear of all garbage and debris at all times.
- Be friendly and courteous to all members!
Click APPLY NOW to submit your application online!
Posting ID: 1570578Posted: 2020-07-14