WHAT YOU’LL DO
Movin’ on up…
Families come in all shapes and sizes. And that includes the Wendy’s family - the people you work with as a Wendy’s Shift Supervisor.
The stuff you want - like fun people, quality food, and a paycheck - done. Our founder Dave Thomas had three rules for everyone who works here: Do the right thing. Treat people with respect. Make food better than they’d expect from a fast food place. No doubt you do the first two already. We can teach you the third!
Sound good? Keep reading.
Making things happen is just one of your talents:
- If a Wendy’s restaurant was a person, it’d be you: fun, fast, friendly and never out of bacon.
- Whatever comes up with a customer - good or bad - you handle it like a boss (‘cuz you wanna be a boss someday soon). - and you understand that these customers sign our paychecks
- You get how things work here, and make sure new team members know it, too.
- You make sure food safety standards and procedures are on point.
What you bring to the table:
- At least one year of restaurant work experience.
- High school diploma or GED. (Have college or military experience? Tell us that, too.)
- You’re reliable, and understand the importance of being on-time
- You’ve already led, managed and organized a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Mad skills in problem solving, customer service and decision making.
- Giving and taking direction like a pro.
- Flexible work availability.
You must be willing and able to:
- Can travel to other Wendy’s locations (restaurants, area office, etc.) as needed.
- Stand and move for most - if not all - of your shift.
- Lift up to 25-50 lbs. now and then.
- Handle weather-related moments like rain at the drive-thru, taking trash out in the summer, etc.
- Wear a headset, use other restaurant equipment such as a register or grill, and follow brand standards and guidelines.
- For more information on specific equipment or job requirements, talk to the hiring manager.
We get it. We get you.
Our food isn’t one size fits all and our job opportunities aren’t either. We are a proud equal opportunity employer - that means all races, religions, nationalities, genders and the LGBTQ+ community are welcome.
Posting ID: 15825691Posted: 2021-02-18