We have a full-time opening for a Help Desk Level I.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
Level I and II Help Desk
1. Microsoft Certification (MCP, MCITP)
2. Associates Degree or technical certifications in a related technical discipline with 3-5 years relevant work experience.
1. Must be able to work in a team environment.
2. Must be positive and upbeat (no negativity allowed).
3. Must be professional and courteous.
4. Must be willing to ask for help when needed.
5. Must have great phone skills and interpersonal skills.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Use remote control tools to assist clients with technical issues primarily related to Microsoft Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Microsoft Office.
2. Work with clients on-site to troubleshoot and solve technical issues primarily related to Microsoft Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Microsoft Office.
3. Work with clients to troubleshoot and solve technical problems with “line of business” applications.
4. Must be able to perform basic server troubleshooting (Active Directory password resets, new user creation, Exchange troubleshooting, event log monitoring).
5. Must be able to perform basic network troubleshooting (wireless router installation, switches).
6. Install, configure, and repair computer hardware and software.
7. Install computer peripherals.
8. Work on technical issues for clients who bring computers to office.
9. Follow-up with clients to verify issue resolution.
10. Participate in special projects as required.
11. Track daily activity in management software.
Salary based on skillset and experience: Range $20,000 - $40,000 annually.
Please send resume to Bonnie Sine at email@example.com