We have a full-time/part-time opening for a Home Health Aide.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
We are especially looking for HHA’s willing to commit to full-time or part-time shifts in addition to weekend and weekday Live-In Aides.
ComForcare is a premier provider of private-duty home care services to people of all ages. We can help make life easier for those coping with a chronic medical condition, recovering from an illness or injury, or dealing with the challenges of aging – in the comfort of their own homes.
Home Health Aide
Position Summary: To provide personal care and assistance with incidental activities of daily living as assigned to patients/clients in the home setting and under the direction of an RN in accordance with applicable law and regulation, accepted practice and ComForcare policies and procedures.
- Assists with activities of daily living such as bathing, grooming, toileting and elimination and adequate nutritional intake.
- Assists with ambulation, transfers and/or range of motion exercises.
- Maintains a clean, safe and healthy patient/client environment.
- Assists patient/client with incidental activities of daily living such as shopping, meal preparation, socialization activities, homemaking, and medication reminders.
- Recognizes, reports and documents changes in patient/client condition and safety to supervisor.
- Organizes self to carry out visits/shifts and tasks.
- Completes other assignments as requested and assigned.
- 2 years’ experience as HHA (or) CHHA (Certified Home Health Aide)
- Twenty One years of age or older.
- One year minimum experience with Seniors.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Clean criminal background check.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and/or state ID
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have current TB test results
- Must be fluent and proficient in written and spoken English
Posting ID: 16206545Posted: 2020-02-19