Join a Family, Serve with the Best
Are you a Cook looking for both meaning and a career? Do you have a servant’s heart and are committed to making a difference every single day? Then we want to talk with you!
We offer good pay and benefits, low drama and high enthusiasm for what we do.
- Paid Meal Time with Complimentary Meals
- Opportunity for Quarterly Raises for Hourly Employees
- Vacation and Sick time accrual after 90 days
- End of year sick time payout for hourly employees
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance policies
- Health insurance as low as $100 per month
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Flexible Spending Plan
- Promotion Opportunities
- And much, much more!!!
This is the ideal job for someone who wants work/life balance as you will be done with work on most days by 8 pm.
Only those truly committed to growth need apply. If you are serious about working with people who treat our work as family, and our family with respect, then apply online at https://www.bentonhouse.com/careers/ or by texting Jobs to 242424.
- Must be a minimum of 18 years old
- Successful completion of drug screening
- Must obtain a satisfactory criminal record check per State guidelines.
- Must have received a tuberculosis screening and physical examination within 12 months prior to employment (or as State guidelines require) to assure that the employee is free of diseases communicable within the scope of employment and physically qualified to work.
- Experience in professional food service.
- Ability to follow direction
- Ability to read and follow recipes and menus.
- Must be able to prepare meals when the Food Service Director is absent
- Must fully understand the importance of reliability and timeliness.
- Must be able to work under stress and in emergency situations
- Must be able to work under conditions which require sitting, standing, walking, reaching, pulling, pushing, and grasping with risk of environmental exposure to communicable disease.
- Must be able to effectively convey instructions and information to residents and staff members.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and sensitively with other staff members, referral sources, patients and their families and physicians.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
For a complete list of job openings please contact the Community
Posting ID: 16366301Posted: 2020-02-19