Dairy Queen offers exciting, fun opportunities for energetic, hardworking, smiling people.
Now Hiring TEAM MEMBERS!
Team Members execute all customer service operations, ensuring all prepared products meet the restaurant standards of
quality and excellence. We are looking for an energetic person to join our team.
If you enjoy making people smile, we want to talk with you!
- Communicates clearly, quickly and politely with co-workers to ensure correct order is served to the customers.
- Is pleasant and alert to customer needs.
- Greets guests as they enter the restaurant.
- Initiates and completes customer transactions quickly and accurately.
- Processes customer transactions and maintains an accurate cash drawer throughout shift.
- Assembles and delivers order to customers quickly and efficiently.
- Keeps entire work area clean and sanitary throughout shift.
- Prepares products quickly and accurately, while following all preparation, health and safety standards and guidelines when needed.
- Operates and maintains food/drink/treat related equipment and registers properly and safely.
- Completes assigned prep work for stocking and set up of work area.
- Stocks and executes proper rotation of products.
- Assists with end of day cleaning.
- Works as a "team" member to assure constant and consistent quality, service, cleanliness and value to each customer.
- Washes counters, tables, restrooms, trash receptacles; gathers trash and removes it from dining/service areas to proper receptacle; sweeps, mops, stocks and performs other cleaning tasks.
- Informs immediate supervisor promptly of all problems or unusual matters of significance.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as requested by management staff or shift leaders.
Do not miss out on a great opportunity: APPLY NOW!
16+ years old
Qualified candidates must:
- Have excellent customer service skills, including strong verbal communications skills.
- Be able to perform under pressure in a high volume restaurant, including moving and responding quickly for long periods of time.
- Be able to stand for long periods of time and lift up to 25 lbs.
- Be able to move and respond quickly to various requests and commands, read order monitors and communicate clearly and effectively with customers and co-workers.
Posting ID: 16382566Posted: 2020-12-18