You can make a Difference.
We are one of the most successful hotel chains in the world. At COMFORT INN, you'll get the support and training you need to be your best. Culturally, we're a very, very friendly place to work. Casual but professional. You'll enjoy a positive work-life balance. You'll work side-by-side with smart, motivated, fun people who know they make a difference.
The bottom line: We believe in the awesome power of individuals working together toward a shared vision. And we believe we can have fun doing it!
Join our winning team as a Maintenance Worker!
Oversees maintenance of property grounds, building facilities and guest rooms. Responsible for daily cleaning and upkeep, preventive maintenance, small repair and tasks, special projects, and communicating larger maintenance needs to the General Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the best possible lodging experience for each guest, within the framework of company operating guidelines.
- Following company grooming and appearance guidelines.
- Ordering and installing small maintenance items as needed for repair, under direction of manager.
- Completing tasks and assignments on the daily Maintenance Checklist.
- Responding to maintenance emergencies in a timely manner, on a 24 hour call basis.
- Performing other such duties assigned by Property Management to meet guest or operational needs.
Common Guest Areas and Exterior
- Clearing trash and emptying property trash containers daily.
- Sweeping and cleaning sidewalks and stairs as needed (trash and weather related).
- Clearing debris from parking lot, landscaping, and dumpster area daily.
- Ensuring exterior building and grounds are clean by use of a pressure washer and blower.
Common Guest Areas and Interior
- Painting walls, ceilings, doors and window trim as needed.
- Ensuring Guest Laundry washers, dryers, vending machines and common areas are cleaned twice daily.
- Ensuring Preventive Maintenance repairs in the following areas:
- Electrical circuits and wiring;
- Guest room walls;
- Doors and locks;
- Carpet (remove stains) and;
- Floor coverings.
- General knowledge of heating, air conditioning, electric and plumbing skills.
- Knowledge and ability to use basic work tools and equipment.
- Ability to patch holes, clean carpets, and paint walls.
- Ability to work well under limited supervision.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Strong work ethic.
Are you up for it? Are you ready for an exciting, challenging career opportunity? One that tests and rewards your creative thinking and innovation? Check us out. Make a difference today!